THE STRUCTURE OF THE PROJECT
The main work of the HELP project is done in 5 work packages based on different education levels:
- Preparatory research and guidance for pathway development
- Vocational level education development
- Bachelor level education development
- Masterslevel education development
- PhD level education development.
Figure 1. The draft structure of the healthcare logistics education and learning pathway.
THE RESULTS OF THE PROJECT
The main results of the HELP projects will include:
- Comparative and national reports of healthcare logistics
- Healthcare logistician concept and competence framework
- Study modules and course materials
- Teachers’ handbooks
- Study guides.
The detailed descriptions and results of the intellectual outputs are presented in the subpages.