Bachelor level education will be focused on logistics competencies needed in operational expert tasks and positions in healthcare organisations and will consist of the following two study modules:
1. Operating in healthcare logistics module (10 ECTS)
The objective is to give knowledge, competencies and skills to operate in logistics expert tasks in demanding healthcare organisations such as hospitals etc.
Part 1: Orientation to healthcare logistics landscape 1 ects
Part 2: Critical environment 2 ects
Part 3: Logistics improvement methods and tools in healthcare 3 ects
- Logistics improvement methods and tools in healthcare 1
- Logistics improvement methods and tools in healthcare 2
- Case study / Lean Management
Part 4: Capacity management 3 ects
Part 5: ICT in healthcare logistics 1 ects
2. Practical training in healthcare logistics (5 ECTS)
The objective of a practical training is to gain an opportunity to participate in a professional placement in order to gain some insight into the requirements of healthcare logistics professions and to provide an opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge gained in healthcare logistics module.