The HELP project will organise the following pilot trainings:
- The vocational healthcare and logistics modules will be piloted in Estonia (logistics study module) and in Finland (healthcare study module). The pilot trainings will include also study visits at healthcare organisations.
- The bachelor level Operating in healthcare logistics study module will be piloted as an intensive week in Finland.
- The Development project study module will be piloted as an intensive week in Rotterdam.
- The master level Managing and developing healthcare logistics study module will be piloted as an online training.
- The PhD level Healthcare logistics research and development study module will be piloted during the intensive week in Belgium.
The pilot trainings will be organised in 2019 – 2020. More detailed timelines will be informed later.